THE TWENTIETH ANNUAL STUDENT RESEARCH COLLOQUIUM
March 27 – 31, 2017
Allen Chapman Student Union
ENTRY DEADLINE: Monday, February 13, 2017
- Graduate School
- Office of Research & Sponsored Programs
- Office of Enrollment and Student Services
- Provost Office
- Student Affairs
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Business Administration
- College of Engineering and Natural Sciences
- College of Law
- Tulsa Undergraduate Research Challenge
- Graduate Student Association
- Third Floor Designs
The Student Research Colloquium provides TU students with an opportunity to gain public speaking experience, learn about research from fields outside their own academic discipline, and experience judging methods used by professional organizations for national and international meetings/conferences.
Each year the Student Research Colloquium is held in conjunction with the OU-Tulsa’s Research Day. Oral Presentations will be included as part of the TU student Research Colloquium and posters will be at OU-Tulsa’s Research Day on Schusterman Campus at 41st and Yale.
For more information, contact the Research Colloquium Committee at email@example.com.