Happy Spring Break! If you’re like us, you were in need of some serious relaxation! We are excited because we will be featuring some guest bloggers in the next couple weeks. But first, we have three things to do if your spending the weekend in Dallas!
1. Dallas Arboretum (unbelievable blooms, check out the children’s garden!)
2. Dallas Museum of Art (World class collections, incredible architecture, educational programs to boot!)
3. Klyde Warren Park (on Saturdays, it’s such a fun spot to enjoy downtown at! splash zones for kids, food trucks, and overall a festive atmosphere)
1. Mudsmith Coffee and Bar (gorgeous patio in the heart of Lower Greenville. Wes Anderson themed decor, great coffee, and awesome locals!)
2. Mi Cocina in Lake Highlands (you can’t come to Dallas and not eat Tex-Mex!)
3. The Zodiac Room at Neiman Marcus downtown (a posh setting for a delicious, Dallas experience)
Of course, there are a million great things to do in Dallas but here are a few highlights! Stay tuned for more Spring Break adventures from the MSM group!