Loan Deferment Information - Graduate School

Loan Deferment Information

If you are entering The University of Tulsa AND have student loan debt, please self-report this school change to the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS). This will assist you in obtaining an in-school deferment status if eligible.

  1. Click below for the Student Access page of NSLDS
  2. Log in using your FSAID
  3. Click on the 4th tab titled “ENROLL” in the menu bar
  4. In the drop down box choose “Oklahoma”, “University of Tulsa” then provide the date you will begin attending TU and click “Add”
  5. Click “SUBMIT” to save changes