The University of Tulsa’s Graduate School has awarded 19 Dissertation Completion Fellowships to doctoral students for the 2023-24 academic year, including 10 in the College of Engineering & Computer Science. The fellowships provide Ph.D. students in their final year with free tuition, health insurance and a $24,000 stipend. With no work requirements, the awards allow students to focus more time on their research.
The following recipients have demonstrated outstanding potential for academic success, and the highest levels of personal and professional integrity:
- Keldon Anderson, Mechanical Engineering
- Elijah Bell, Chemical Engineering
- Wen Cao, Petroleum Engineering
- Jose Cordeiro, Chemical Engineering
- Elham Fallah Shojaie, Mechanical Engineering
- Cesar Garcia, Petroleum Engineering
- Ying Li, Petroleum Engineering
- Quang Nguyen, Petroleum Engineering
- Hanxiao Zhang, Chemical Engineering
- Qianwei Zhu, Petroleum Engineering
Congratulations to these excellent students. To learn more about TU’s Dissertation Completion Fellowships, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.